LIVESTREAM- Taxes in Vietnam for International Entrepreneurs and Expat
Everything You Need to Know About Taxes in Vietnam for International Entrepreneurs & Expat….Join this discussion
Are you an international entrepreneur or expat doing business in Vietnam? Do you want to learn more about the tax regulations in the country and how they may affect your business?Join our upcoming webinar on “Taxes in Vietnam for International Entrepreneurs and Expats”. This webinar is designed to provide you with valuable insights into the tax system in Vietnam and help you navigate the complexities of tax compliance in the country.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
• The different types of taxes in Vietnam• Tax obligations for foreign businesses and individuals
• Tax incentives and exemptions available for international entrepreneurs and expats
• Best practices for tax planning and compliance in Vietnam
Our expert speakers will include experienced tax professionals with in-depth knowledge of Vietnam’s tax laws and regulations. They will share their insights and provide practical advice to help you better understand the tax landscape in Vietnam.This webinar is perfect for international entrepreneurs, business owners, and expats who want to stay compliant with Vietnamese tax laws and regulations while minimizing their tax liability.Join us on for this informative webinar. Register now to secure your spot!
Le Viet Tho (Leo) – Founder/Managing Partner at CBS Legal, LLC.
Leo is the founder and managing partner of CBS Legal, LLC., a professional brand for legal and business outsourcing practices in Vietnam. CBS is managed by lawyers and accountants with international and local exposures on legal, business advisory, finance, tax and accounting.
Leo advised clients on legal matters, market entries and cross border transactions, M&A, payroll, corporate compliance, accounting and payroll outsourcing, business and management advisory services, transfer pricing, strategic tax planning advices, tax audit assistance, tax ruling services as well as licensing services, corporate and HR restructuring, project management in Vietnam and Asia.
Leo’s clients include multinational entities, foreign companies, foreign invested enterprises, INGOs, fintech startups, investment funds and profiled/listed local groups in Vietnam.
Leo has a strong network of advisors, auditors and lawyers in many countries and big markets, which may provide further support to clients in Vietnam and internationally.
Derren Joseph- International Tax for Private Clients, Global Mobility, & Cross-Border Investors (US, Europe, & SE Asia)
Derren is an International Tax Advisory who has successfully completed the Comparative Tax Program at Harvard University and is an EA (Enrolled Agent).
As an EA, he has been admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to represent taxpayers in all 50 states and internationally.
He has 2 Masters Degrees in Economics and a Certified Diploma from the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in the UK).
Derren is a member of the Briefing Group advising The Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor of the City of London on current and emerging international tax issues.
Derren enjoys writing and has published 3 books on taxation, one of which was an Amazon Best Seller in 2020. Derren has given seminars on tax matters in the US, Europe, the Caribbean and across Asia.
1. Link for this event: https://www.facebook.com/htj.tax/live/
2. Submit questions in advance – Hanna@AdvancedAmericanTax.com
3. Those WITHOUT Facebook?
*Zoom link will be provided 24 hours in advance so ensure that you sign up to get the message.
*If you don’t get the Zoom link 24 hours before the event? Email: Hanna@AdvancedAmericanTax.com
4. It is also helpful if your calendar function to ensure that the event is automatically saved to the calendar on your device at your local time. Many times people miss the event because they misunderstood the time zones. We make it easy for you. Leverage technology. Please don’t contact us to confirm the time.”
5. For those joining us on Zoom? “Pictures or videos will be taken during the event to be posted on social media. If you do not wish to have your image used. Keep your camera off.”