US Immigration and US Tax Advice Available in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Are you looking for US Immigration advice? Are you looking for US Tax assistance?
If you are based in Dubai or anywhere within the UAE (whether you are in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ra's al-Khaimah), we can help you.
We have two offices in Dubai. Immigration services are offered through our office at Emirates Towers in the DIFC. US Tax Services are offered through our office at One Central in the DWTC.
Mr. Dye has worked in various positions for the United States Government for more than 15 years, living and working overseas in myriad locations. Mr. Dye has extensive experience working in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East, and has the regional expertise to break through cultural barriers and provide comprehensive legal assistance to solve all of your immigration needs. Fluent in Spanish, he has served at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City, and has worked with numerous other U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide. Mr. Dye is registered as a Foreign Legal Consultant by the Law Society of Ontario in Canada.
Visit - https://www.mikedyelaw.com
Derren Joseph is part of an international tax team that works with 6, 7 and 8 figure International Entrepreneurs and Expats to legally minimize their global tax burden and protect their wealth. As an EA (Enrolled Agent), he has been admitted to practice before the IRS, has 2 Masters degrees in Economics, a Certified Diploma from ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in the UK), done Executive Education with Columbia Business School, and completed Advanced Tax coursework at both New York University and the University of London.
Visit - https://htj.tax
Derren has had -
1. Views published in the Singapore Business Review, Forbes Asia, the American Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia, the International Business Structuring Association (in the UK), Offshore Alert and the (Trinidad) Guardian.
2. Given seminars on tax issues in the U.S., the U.K., Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, The Philippines, Portugal, Hong Kong and the Caribbean.
- "Taxes for International Entrepreneurs and Expats: Proven Principles for Legally Reducing Taxes"
- "Adapt or Die - International Entrepreneurship in a Post Pandemic World"
- "Essential Estate Planning for American Expats" (available on Amazon).
Join us for livestream events around US Taxes and US Immigration - https://htj.tax/events/